Our green boat “Crossley”
Our green narrowboat “Crossley” is a traditional style canal boat with seats for two people at the stern and seating for everyone else inside and on the large bow deck (Maximum of 10 persons on board at any time).
Facilities on board
Our green boat Crossley is fully equipped with:
- Gas hob and grill;
- Plates, side plates and bowls;
- Mugs and drinking glasses;
- Sink and drainer with hot and cold water (Washing up liquid, a tea towel and hand towel provided);
- A table on the bow deck which can be brought inside;
- A flushing toilet (Toilet rolls are provided);
- Dustpan and brush, broom and mop and bucket;
- Two recycling boxes for cans, bottles, paper and card and a bin for general rubbish;
- Car cigarette lighter socket with two usb plugs for charging your mobile devices;
- A life ring and two buoyancy aids (more are offered during the safety briefing)
Please note that the photos below are of how the boat used to look!! The bow deck now has a roof over the top and the deck has been lowered, you now step down into the boat.
We will soon be putting up to date photos here but in the mean time please see our Facebook page for some photos.
View our Blue boat “Mirlees” or our Red boat “Ruston”
Check our Check availability or make a reservation here